Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last few days...

I thank God that I am no longer as enslaved to my image as I have been in the past.

I mean come on! You would have to have good self-esteem to post THAT online!

Besides, sometimes you have to focus on the beauty of those around you, to discover your own beauty.


I love these girls. So much. And somehow they all manage to look stunning even when caught unawares by my camera!

These poor purple fingers belong to my dear friend who put up with recording with me for a whole day! Steph, thank you for sacrificing your fingertips so that I could finish this album before break!

Stephanie and "Miriam" who were both instrumental (pun very much intended!) in bringing about the final pieces to my album "Into The TeaCupboard".

These are our "we-will-succeed!" faces.

It took a large part of the day....

But finally....WE GOT THE LAST SONG RECORDED!!!!


That darn C#m7 was the bane of our existence in that moment of our lives....

I was soooooooo pleased when it was finally done!


I am so happy with my album. It's rough. It's not perfect. But it is me. I really tried to be vulnerable in a couple of the songs....and in the end I am happy to say that many of the songs are full of hope and joy!

5 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO excited to hear it, Gin! Aghh...I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really exciting, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MABAHAHAHAHAAA! WHOOOOOyeah! fabulous! glorious! spectacular! tremendous! magnificent! fantastic! terrific! hoo-ray! NUMBERONEFAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i. created a google account, whatever that is. just to post that comment. i hope you feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT MAKES ME FEEL SOOOO LOVED DEAREST!!!!! i love my Number-One-Fan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I speak, read, make, think, and write...in that order.