Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to the CFA (Collective Flipping-out Association)

For anyone out there reading this who does not reside in the great city of Jackson, I thought i'd give you a peep into my life there!

This is where I spend most of my waking hours...and a few sleeping ones as well....no joke...no exaggeration.

This is The Canadian, also known as "The Dietrich" who is insane enough to design some flippin' awesome sets!

This is my friend Murphy. He runs a fashion line in his free time. Don't mess. Stay tuned for a play I plan to write in his honor.

Anna, Kristi, and Elle make up the three tattooed priests in our production of Murder in the Cathedral. They are gorgeous, and fantastic at lying still while I apply sticky black ink crosses to their backs!

Lex "not Luther" Quarterman. Tres-ing out. Too soon Lex, too soon. 
He was our Thomas Becket for "Murder". He got murdered...which is why he had to Tres-out.

These four fine females made up our Creepilicious Chorus! Marie, Tessa, Whitney, and Amy are some of the best women in this here world! 


Grace and Mysie were freaked everyone out with a rope. Ashley Elizabeth freaked everyone out with a large stick/pole. Marla freaked people with her freaky blanket. Lot of freaking out going on all-up-in-tha'! In their free time, when they AREN'T lying in a pile on stage speaking/whispering creepily, these are some of the most beautiful, excellent women I know, and i have been proud to know them!

Okay...forgive me if i tear a bit at this picture....these are My Knights. I claim them as such because...sniff, sniff...I was their squire....well, unofficially. This picture does not reveal the absolute awesome-ness of their characters because on stage: THEY WEAR STILTS! YEAH! GO AHEAD! BE IN AWE!! 
Erin, Becki, Scott, and Danielle: thank you for not falling on stage and giving me any heart attacks!

JUST when you thought things couldn't get trippier, here comes the Messenger....in a tu-tu....and striped tights....and heels....and yellow jacket.....and hair that sticks sideways from her head....and a DVD player: with her face on it! 
Kirsten is NOT to be messed with. She'll deal with you big-time....just, through the DVD player is all....


Stephanie, on the left was my wonderful Co- ASM (assisstant stage manager!), and Deanna, on the right was our STUNNINGLY BRILLIANT AND BEAUTIFUL Stage Manager! Without her, NONE and i mean NONE of the above brilliance could have taken place! 


Well, hope you enjoyed the peep into my life as an insane theatre major at Belhaven University....if you want to study theatre, call me. THIS is the place to be. 

Tres-Out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I speak, read, make, think, and write...in that order.